Courtesy of Travis Ransom
Summer time is upon us and for those who love grilling and seafood, I have the perfect recipe in mind for you.
1. Cut out a piece of aluminum foil big enough to wrap the salmon fillets inside, place the fillets into the aluminum foil.
2. Dice up the onions to a desired length and place them around the fillets sort of like a wall.
3. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper, and a pinch of dill weed.
4. Next squeeze some lemon juice ontop before wrapping the tinfoil around them.
5. Put on top of the grill for about 15 minutes or until the center becomes a light pink color and the salmon should flake when you put a fork into it.